Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity Reporting

Go down 
+23
Sylar Rush
Pra Viilon
Angelus
vaboda
Aegon
Elena Relara
Talirala
Xarav Matoa
Khatar Pearl
Anarhan
Jaina Verda
Nuhallis
Leon Veilon
Lilliandil
Lirin le Roi
Sirius Leos
Leenik Shodu
Drakyl YukiShiro
Aun'el Shi'ores
Rectos Dreison
Jack of Blades
Dereck Le'inn
Kain
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Revan

Revan

Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Have fun in le'France hear France is beautiful
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Revan wrote:
Have fun in le'France hear France is beautiful

La France*
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Welp. Due to a minor miracle on my end, my unwanted "vacation" has been cancelled, and with it my inactivity.

[img(50px,50px)]Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 Fuckfr10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:20 pm

ROFL you just made my day Riylee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linn Dascora

Linn Dascora

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am

Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm back in black

Exam week's over, a fresh new period is starting.
....Though with quite a lot of stuff..

But I'll still be more online now!

Yay! Cake!
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:57 am

Aaaaand I am finally back from my torture of exams Smile

Next objective : Stay super-active Wink
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Galen and Linn back on the same day? Huzzah!

[img]Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 Party10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 am

Will have to pre-warn you guys, if I go offline for more than 5 days irl, it's due to I'm being kicked out of the place where my family is living, reason is I have been issued a section 21 notice, which means I have to leave my property asap, so therefore I got to go to the council and get housed. Due to the great Britain they want to home the foreigners than their own. So I may end up homeless for 6-8weeks in either this or next few weeks. Until then I will be on. I will try and keep an eye on the forums through my phone, if xfail works and don't crash I can use it on my phone too.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 am

I am currently in the process of switching schools, currently my school scheduled allows me for a lot of flexibility, however i am not sure what the new one will be or how it will impact my activity with daj. But, as always, I will work to maintain the fragile balance of daj activity and my life. I will be sure to post an update once I am for sure how my scheduled will be impacted.
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 am

Take care Nuh.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Lightning took out the internet for half of my town and fried something inside of my pc. Not sure when i'll get back.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Recently my activity went humpy-bumpy , come on for a day , don't show up for two days. Anyway , now that I've got some stuff fixed up in my life , I should return to a normal , steady activity.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Getting a replacement for the torched netcard sent soon. I should be back before the week's over.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:29 pm

See ya soon Riylee.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 am

Oke guys i couldnt make it last night to RP and i cant make it tonight and tomorrow.

We have a surprise party tonight for my GF so yeah yesterday i had to so call ''clean'' stuff because it was ''necessary''.

Actually its a big silent operation to get everything fixed up for the party but yeah she doesnt know ^^
Anyways tomorrow is my standard sport evening so yeah im never on long to stay and RP.

Just letting you guys know, sorry the whole party was a surprise for me too, even the fact its at our place..
Gotta love family i guess >.>

Anyways sorry lads, RP cant progress just YET, just survive onboard the ship or w.e xD
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 am

Ok have fun kain see you soon
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 am

Name: Revan
Start inactivity:4/16/2014
End inactivity:4/18/2014
Reason: I just need a break from all the role playing, im not really having a fun time at the moment, which is why I am going inactive, enjoy the role playing
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 am

Turns out the guys I bought new hardware off of just sorta slacked off untill they went off for easter, so I won't be back 'till next week...
Foiled again by religion.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:55 pm

... poor tali
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:35 pm

The PC will rise again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Reporting
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5