Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Snow Dune Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain
Founder
Kain

The Snow Dune Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Snow Dune Chronicles   The Snow Dune Chronicles EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:13 pm

A ship comes out of hyperspace and enters orbit of Alzoc III
The Snow Dune Chronicles Yg_4210_light_freighter_by_adamkop_d893yo6-350t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODczIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWI5NDBkYmYtNmIxYy00M2Q1LTllNDktYWE4NzM2MzQwYjJkXC9kODkzeW82LTQ4N2MxNjFmLTQxZDMtNDc2ZS04MjMzLWVhMTMwYjI3NmI0YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Kain: Look at that giant snow ball...
Its been so many years, but ooh this sight brings back so many memories.

Mason: So.... why did you want to go back again...?
This planet doesn't appear hospitable at all for a nice stroll.

Mason taps his finger on the sensor screen

Kain: Now that is rather complicated....
Some times people tend to forget they had something of great value untill that very moment they miss it.
Me and an old friend of mine left a good quantity of personal items down there, we had no choice to leave them behind back then, caused by the many conflicts we encoutered throughout the years....

Mason and Kain quickly change into their snow gear.

Mason: Well thats just great... i love spending time with you for retrieving some old boxes with junk in them...
Mason swiftly moves his fingers over the control panels buttons and lays in a course to the old jedi enclave

Kain: Always quick to judge, you have that bad trait from your mother.
Just wait and see my son...wait and see....
Kain Smirks

Mason: Yeah blame mom for my bad traits, thats nothing new.
I guess i have her whiskey habit as well?

Kain: Yeah i wish you sticked to water, that would've saved me a lot of bottles.

Gives Mason the eye

Mason: Yeah yeah yeah.... lets just land this bucket and get your stuff already.

The ship has a quick descend before quickly enabling its landing thrusters.

The ship lands a few clicks away from the old enclave on a snowy rock surface.

Kain: Nice landing spot, i dont see us walking in this heavy snow fall for hours...
Kain peeks through the cockpit window
Kain: Oke lets put on our snow gear and find the hidden door, it will hopefully still be intact.
It will lead us straight into the dormitories.

Mason and Kain quickly head out and walk through the thick layer of snow.
It takes them a good hour to reach their designation, the old enclave.

Kain: Ah look there, between those rocks!
Lets head down carefully, its very steep but it will lead us to the entrance.

Mason and Kain slowly head down the steep rocks and reach the button.

Kain: This road is longer than i can remember.... we've been walking for atleast an h.....
Look!

The Snow Dune Chronicles D88b9ps-1aeb1616-cd5f-4ad0-abb4-bb8cb4916283.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRmYzY5ZTY2LTQyNmItNDRiMy1iMTM3LTRjMWI1NjgyZmZjMFwvZDg4Yjlwcy0xYWViMTYxNi1jZDVmLTRhZDAtYWJiNC1iYjhjYjQ5MTYyODMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Kain: The hidden door, its still intact!
Not even can reach this place, its beautiful....

Mason: I was afraid you were starting to have dementia after walking for such a long time....

Kain: Hah, you were not the only one thinking that my son!

Kain places his hand on the door

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
Jebb

The Snow Dune Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Dune Chronicles   The Snow Dune Chronicles EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 4:03 am

stop giving your son the eye
Back to top Go down

The Snow Dune Chronicles
Page 1 of 1