Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droid repairs - Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

Droid repairs - Request Empty
PostSubject: Droid repairs - Request   Droid repairs - Request EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 am

Technicians are asked to repair broken droids on our ship. I'm sending a list link with details.

• Astromech R-99

• Broken wheels, astromech can't move
    • Replacement is required also uploading new driver could be useful

• Astromech R-88

• Broken behaviour core
    • Wipping memory and reseting BIOS might be required. If this doesn't help new personality has to be uploaded on this astromech

• Cooking droid CY-18 "The Cook"

• Droid reported that he is blind, although no physical damaged can be seen on his eyes
    • Further look on his eyes should be taken and complete scan of his drivers for possible bugs.

• Security droid SY-07

• Droid has been damaged by Ion Rifle
    • Complete scan on it's hardware has to be done and broken parts have to be replaced with new ones. Make sure that they are compatible with this model

Everyone who thinks is capable or interested in this can join these. You don't have to be Technician or member of Engineering wing to help with these repairs. You're not allowed to attemp any repairs while member of Engineerign wing isn't present. I ask members of Engineering wing to be helpful and give every possible help pottential participants may need.

Good luck. I expect full report on these repairs.

~Knight Leenik Shodu
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Droid repairs - Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid repairs - Request   Droid repairs - Request EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 pm

I will look into this matter, Hopefuly we have the equipment and installment's.
Back to top Go down

Droid repairs - Request
Page 1 of 1