Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Public character request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bartlet

--Closed-- Public character request Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:25 am

Greetings everyone.

So, many of my clan members are currently on hiatus for a few weeks and I popped on the server the other night and enjoyed a bit of impromptu RP and quite enjoyed it.

I was wondering if it might be possible to apply for a more convenient sort of public character to play, like a senator or something? I feel like it would be enjoyable to visit you guys from time to time and have an excuse to actually be in game rather than OOC or in such a way that I don't potentially interfere with your plot.

Please let me know.  Smile

-Josiah Bartlet
The Jensaarai Temple (formerly "DAJ3")
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 am

Due to some recent events, which I'm fairly sure you know about, seeing as things tend to spread like wildfire around here.

Currently, a lot of changes are happening within the clan it self, and all plots have been frozen in a thick wall of ice until things can figured out. I'm sure you will be given a quick answer once we have a plot to go on again.

Until then ... take care <3
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Glad to hear you had fun rping.

However as Vigil said, we are working on a small reform and i personally dont have time to focus on a somewhat more ''expanded'' character like a senator to be added in our RP.

Therefor if you wish to make a public char, focus on the following topic.

http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/t483-public-characters-creation-and-reasons-why

I would appreciate a somewhat more regular person for the time being which will alteast give you a chance to rp.
Back to top Go down
Bartlet

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 am

Absolutely understandable. Perhaps some sort of engineer that's been contracted to help maintain ships and such? A ship technician could be fun. Not sure what sort of RP a knuckledragger would add, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. My other thought was perhaps some sort of archival assistant, non-Force sensitive conscripted to assist with bookkeeping. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm

The chars sound good.
I personally think you can get more RP chances with being a technician but thats all up to you really.

At this point everyone is on a multiple day mission called ''The Drop off''.

So they are all living in the jungle at this point without any form of tech around or with them.

I can perhaps create something to bring you in that RP if you wish, or you wait for abit untill we get back home.
Back to top Go down
Bartlet

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 pm

I suppose it depends on how soon I am able to jump on again and how long this extended mission will last. Perhaps whip up a generic tribal or something for me in case I am able to jump on while they are still on mission, and I will work out a little background for Mr. Tech Guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Public character request   --Closed-- Public character request Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Public character request
Page 1 of 1