Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Karmack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karmack

--Closed--  Karmack Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 pm

After much debate, I've finally decided to re-apply to DAJ. My character/RP parts here will be dependent on the outcome of the decision made on my application. Kain told me to post this
(RP)Name:
Karmack

(RP)Gender:
Male

(RP)Age:

(RP)Race:
Human

(RP)Place of Birth: --

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi?:
After serving the Watchers of the Force for decades as it's leader, I have decided to retire and let my apprentice take over. We came to aid Master Kain YukiShiro and his friends restore the Dark Angel Jedi Order, and after much debate and time spent with the Dark Angels, I believe it is time for me to join them in my final years and continue my path on restoring balance to the galaxy.

(RL)Age:

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ?:
Yeah.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules?
Yes.

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you?:
Yes, I was a Padawan with most of my courses complete.

(RP)Other Names/Characters:
Arthur, Aleck, Targus, Ocktus, Karmack, Kendar

(RP)Previous Clans:
(DAJ), [GF], -}D{-, >F<, SE

(RP)Short Biography:

Karmack belonged to a secretive order called the Watchers of the Force. They were labelled as Grey Jedi and some of the best spies across the galaxy. They gathered information and constantly worked on both sides of the Jedi and the Sith to maintain and restore balance in the force. He was the grand master of the order and trained hundreds of students from many different orders, occasionally recruiting potential students into the Watch. He never believed in limiting ones self to one side, or one path, and thought that one should explore all to achieve a higher sense of awareness, knowledge and balance.

When Karmack heard about Kain YukiShiro's attempt to restore the order and purge its corruption, he sought them out with a few other members of the Watch and joined them on Tattooine to assist them in guarding the temple while they settled. He had owed Kain a favor as the two had worked closely together for a decade trying to maintain balance and fight the corrupt forces. As Karmack has spent some time with the Dark Angels, he has started to think about his age, and that perhaps it was time to hand down the title of Grandmaster to his former apprentice in the Watch and join the Dark Angels to aid them in growing.

(OOC)Extra Information:
I'd like to make a public apology to Sirius, as what happened in the old DAJ was a matter of severe mis-communication that the both of us have learned from and resolved together.

Should I be accepted, I look forward to aiding the clan where I can and training those who wish for it in the art of saber combat Smile

-Karmack

Last edited by Karmack on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Welcome, and well we spoke some ig already so i cant really and anything else.
Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Karmack

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:14 am

Wow, someone has been cloning here.
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Welcome and have fun rping ^^
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:44 am

Application update: We believe its best for you to make a new char.
This is for the simple reason that your current character ''Karmack'' has no long RP history.
Like many others they made a new char which simply works best for classes and well building a new character and history.

Think about it, and if you have any questions just PM or reply here.
Back to top Go down
Karmack

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:19 pm

I agree about Karmack, however, I'm stuck in a bit of a predicament here, as I have a few other characters already so starting a new one is extremely undesirable as it lets them all go to waste, and I have to go through the same pointless level one, and two classes I have already learned and am able to teach. Let's start with their profiles:

Arthur Black: Promising student, advanced in knowledge and combat classes, organized study groups and brought an elite padawan cult which focused on their studies. Arthur held unofficial training classes which gave other students things to do in "daily temple RP".

Arthur was killed and I believe replaced by Kendar Taslak(Remind me if I'm wrong), who was my Adept Character at [GR](only relevance was that the members visited DAJ every so often to spar and chat IRP) and replaced Arthur as a Padawan up until I was removed from the clan.

There was also Aleck Hail, my [GF] character who was Padawan to Master Kain YukiShiro before betraying him as he was corrupted by the influence of a particular sith character. Aleck was also a promising, yet suspicious student throughout his lessons, he was far more advanced than the other students when it came to combat and his praetorian guard duties. Aleck had come back offering Kain the information about sith hiding among the jedi order, clearly having regain his composure and free of the corruption.
Back to top Go down
Elena Relara

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 pm

LOL I REMEMBER ARTHUR. Didn't he run off with Ashley's head at the old DAJ after she got beheaded by Vidurac Sr.? ...Or was that someone else...
Back to top Go down
Karmack

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Hahahaha yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Karmack   --Closed--  Karmack Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Karmack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Application Request-
Jump to: