Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Noah Carter

Go down 
+3
Kain
Nuhallis
Noah Carter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Carter

Location : On the Password'd Server waiting for someone to Roleplay with :(

--Closed-- Noah Carter Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 pm

(OOC) - Peter Morta, Live's Sydney Australia

(RP)Name - Noah Carter

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 13

(RP)Race - Human(If Synthetics Allowed, Clone)

(RP)Place of Birth - Bespin(If Synthetics Allowed, Kamino, if not. Don't read these "If Synthetics Allowed:")

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - Because my character seeks A Guide through his path. And because he wants to know more of himself.

(RL)Age - 17

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - No, No.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - If Synthetics are allowed. My character is also known as JCP-41

(RP)Previous Clans - JEDI. But left

(RP)Short Biography - If synthetics are allowed: On Kamino. The Cloners on it, wondered if they could create a Jedi army to fight and protect for Kamino. Several Attempts were made. And all failures. One of them. JCP-41(Jedi Cloning Project-41), got anger seeing all his JCP Brothers dumped into Cleanup. He let it go for a few years until he was set on a massive clean-up. About 403 Droids. It was a Clone that was basicly an Elite. He was angered and walked out the front door after clean-up. And before he left. He let out a One-Time(ONLY) Force Repulse. He escaped Blasters blazing. With a damaged ship. He floats in space. Until he crashes (On the planet where the temple is :l) Inside a hillside. Barely surviving, he managed to see something, but fell.  Due to being wounded so much.

Here is my Story(IF Synthetics are not allowed): Bespin, the Tabana Gas Platforms. Noah thought of it as peace. Until (Empire Or C.I.S, Dependiing on what Time Frame this is) Arrived and farmed and stole our Gases. Noah left it be for a month. Played with his friends. Playing Holo-Chess. And before they left, pirates attacked one of our shipments, the debre(Sorry for the lack of Grammar, this will not happen in game) falling through the sky. They collected the shipment and let it fall. The city was in panic. Pirates raiding houses. Ect. Noah was hiding as he never knew his Mother or Father. The Pirates found Noah after a wile, along with other kids. And took them to Mandalore, and made them train. Realising they were Mandolorians. Noah Dis-obeyed the Mandolore(Leader of the Mandolorians) and had an Outburst of Anger inside the Generator room,  agaisnt them The Anger leaded to Destruction, Including a Lightning burst. Though the blast was or And he laid in that same spot of the outburst since. Until Someone(Maybe from DAJ? Came and inspected the Dark Outburst? Idk if that's going to be a real mission or whatnot)(Also, the beacon is Mando coded. And Adaed Explonation for devistating)

If Synthetic Jedi are allowed please say so.
If not, choose the one below. If needed an explanation please say so. And I will give it.

Last edited by Noah Carter on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 pm

The current year is around 347-348 ABY. I would take a look at the news posts to get a good idea on galactic events if you wana edit your bio's a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:30 pm

:l Noted dearly. That is why I made two. The Synthetic Part is like the cloning project in Force Unleashed II. But then again, mandolorians Always existed. I dont know what backstory to pick Sad Thats why I made two.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:04 pm

First of all welcome!

And we like to let people start with a fresh new char, meaning no ''bagage'' like powers which might turn your char OP or w.e so i would suggest to pic a normal specie instead of a synthetic as starters.
We like to see how well you can RP a normal char and if you do that well we will allow the person to have a new char(if he/she like sto start over) with a more advanced species.

So yeah if you can alter your bio a tiny bit im all cool:)
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 pm

So no Synthetic then? If no Synthetic I can Re-write the entire Story then :l But what I ment from my Non-Synthetic Bio is his bursts happen at a 0.01% Chance per GY(Galactic Year) But due to his anger burst, he is un-able to devistate the area round him. So meaning he cannot do what he did on Mandolore again. Basicly he does not remember what happened, though he only remembers a Dark Figure. I can re-write if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ralek

Ralek

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Also. Noah. I've been with JEDI a long time ago. We aren't as serious and ruthless in enforcing the rules as they are. So please, make yourself comfortable when you get accepted (assuming you do.)
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Ralek wrote:
Also. Noah. I've been with JEDI a long time ago. We aren't as serious and ruthless in enforcing the rules as they are. So please, make yourself comfortable when you get accepted (assuming you do.)
Thank you. Now I must wait for a Council Member to accept me :l I never EVER Stop RPing xD
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 am

I'm looking forward to RP with you. And don't worry I'm sure council will allow you to RP a synthetic character after you prove some good RP skills and behaviour. Have fun RPing with us geek
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Interesting. Whom were you in JEDI , by the way?
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Someone shoudl send him the pass cuz you know,server is locked XD
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Synthetic char will be allowed at a later stage since like Leenik said we want to see your RP a more normal species first after we give you a somewhat more ''difficult & advanced'' character.

Hope you can change your bio.
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 pm

MarlakKhatar wrote:
Interesting. Whom were you in JEDI , by the way?
I was Peter Morta. I got banned for using Information from the Archinves my charactder didnt study, I lean't from that.
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Kain wrote:
Synthetic char will be allowed at a later stage since like Leenik said we want to see your RP a more normal species first after we give you a somewhat more ''difficult & advanced'' character.

Hope you can change your bio.
I am able to to tweek it. But I most of the time like Noah needs to know who he is or whatnot
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:08 am

I know this is off topic, but if someone wanna RP with me, Im on the MainRP Server :)Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Ehhmwas sleeping at that time,hop on douring the day Smile
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:50 am

I am on the MainRP server is someone wants to RP With me. (Yes I know, this is off topic, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Noah Carter   --Closed-- Noah Carter Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Noah Carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Application Request-
Jump to: