Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story of Note: The Ice drake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Story of Note: The Ice drake Empty
PostSubject: Story of Note: The Ice drake   Story of Note: The Ice drake EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:21 pm

The Ice Drake

Dust and debris that had been dislodged from the roof rained down from above, shaken loose by the recent earthquakes that shook the ground in this area of the planet. A man stood in the center of the dark cavern, a milky blue translucent orb hovered soundlessly before him illuminating his young face and green eyes. As the shaking stopped he once again began moving through the caverns. Sometime passed in almost perfect silence other than the barely audible sound of footsteps. His footsteps slowed as a dim light appeared at the end of the cavern accompanied by the cheerful high pitched noises of young drakes. The blue light that shone infront of him dissipated in a wisp of blue flame, he slowed his breathing and the sound of his footsteps became almost completely muffled as he drew closer, pressing his back to one of the walls, Reaching out slowly, he touched the edge of the wall, where it rounded a corner.

Story of Note: The Ice drake Dragon_s_den_by_uniquelegend-d66qp5v

What lay around the corner, was a gigantic clearing within the mountain, Drakes with scales of pure starlight played among vast tree's in what seemed to be a forest clearing within the mountain, A large hollow tree lay at the center of this clearing, around which several older drakes flew, one by one they struck their gigantic wings and soared through an open hole at the tip of the mountain. Far on the other side of the clearing lay a large opening in the mountainside, according to its orientation it linked to the larger mountains of the mountain ranges, that made this.. a nursery? Carefully the figure made to step out into the light.

He was stopped by a large inhalation of air that disturbed the air currents to such an extent that he was almost swept off his feet. Clinging to the rocky wall he dug his feet into the floor and held on for seemingly dear life. The hurricane like winds stopped after a moment the figure sighed deeply, but a loud booming voice, deep with the signs of wisdom and a large size echoed through the forest clearing speaking in a strange harsh language, but a second voice soon followed speaking in a similar voice but in the common tongue.

''aldoer ibafarshan woari''
''Welcome Flame Warden''

''coi tepohaic coanwor vi drong tairais li si tepoha ocuirtor ir di dout kin''
''It has been several ages of my kind since we have seen your kin here''

''visp ve, kii tira wux disturb hesi vdri?''
''Tell me, why do you disturb our sleep?''

The figure remained silent, figuring however that it would do him no good to remain hidden he stepped into the light and folded his arms. ''I am merely a Weary traveler whom has stumbled upon your humble home, if i am troubling you i may leave.'' The figure smiled, if this was who he had been looking for. This bluff may pay off.

A second great rush of wind echoed through the hall and a great pair of ice blue eyes lit the darkness that lay beyond the opposite room. And was followed by a booming voice, this time it sung out with irritation.

''wux vucot svaust si mi, filki lae vucoti svave wux re.... axun vucoti wux vur dout jahin. wux re wer vatakawe ir tenpiswo... sirius...''
''You know who i am,  just as i know whom you are.... Yes i know you and your kindred. You are the ignorant one here... Siriusssss...''

The figure stood, drawing his sword and planting the blade into the ground  before him, both hands on the hilt above the pommel. ''Aye, you speak no lie... I am the one destined for you, as you are the one destined for me. I have felt your cries, and i am well aware that i will not be complete without you... Or shall i say it in a way you might understand...?''

''wux re lae si mi ekess wux, yth re di wer diieson, yth re wer ux Bahamuti'' Sirius spoke these words calmly and without fear...

''wux sweekmon sia thurirlkal..''
''You wish my Loyalty...?''

Once more the rushing of wind filled the cavern. This time it did not unsettle Sirius but seemingly the wind flowed around his visage without touching him

''hak wux zklaen tawura ihk coi''
''Then You must earn it!''

The wind Grew even more violently than before with more force even than a hurricane... A great white dragon, like the young lings shimmering with the light of the stars burst from the darkness, its eyes slanted and shining with an icy blue hue, shards of ice issued from its mouth as it cried out, the spears of ice shattering against the walls of the cavern.

''No...'' Sirius said smiling and pulling his sword from the ground ''You must prove your worth...''
Back to top Go down

Story of Note: The Ice drake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Jedi Archives-
Jump to: