Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings DAJ.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vaboda

vaboda

Greetings DAJ. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings DAJ.   Greetings DAJ. EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 pm

I'd just like to say in Lights of Recent Events I have NOT tried to recruit ANYBODY to another clan, this is simply disrespectful to throw any sort of accusation at me in this manner, And I think the punishment is far too harsh for what in reality Is being done, I wish for both DAJs to survive in Tandem, If not together, as I treat All the people in either clan as my friends, I believe the Punishment is Unjust and If you don't want me around then I think I'd like to retire, As I've done absolutely nothing wrong, If you feel that I have done something wrong, why not contact me and get my side of the story before Instantly throwing out a ban for hearsay, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish here, But instantly banning me is too far guys.. and this is coming from people that I thought to be my friends...

(I'd also like to bring up the fact this was discussed yesterday with the whole Drakyl situation, Really Guys?)

Too Harsh..
-Vaboda.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Greetings DAJ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings DAJ.   Greetings DAJ. EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Twas not an accusation, we have Proof of unwarranted harrassment of members and questioning of morality on certain topics. Therefore you have been stripped of your rank and ejected from the clan for the time being. This is not a matter that can be contested and you have been repeatedly warned about your comments of eluding to merges ... We also have evidence of your position within another clan, if you may present evidence to the contrary then your sentence may be removed or revised.

Your Appeal has been noted and will be reviewed by the council at the next best time-

Rule Breaches - Harrassment of members, Multiclanning.
Current punishment - A One week ban
Back to top Go down

Greetings DAJ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Bar Section-
Jump to: