Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal

Baal

<<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm

(OOC) - Wade Melnick, Live's New York

(RP)Name - Tyrael Ba'al

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 13

(RP)Race - Nautolan

(RP)Place of Birth - Mon Calamari

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I have come to seek greater learning in all things, my teachers have brought me far, but want to go further.

(RL)Age - 17

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Certainly

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? No

(RP)Other Names/Characters - None

(RP)Previous Clans - None in RP but am in School of War

(RP)Short Biography -

Born on planet Mon Calamari, as a part of the Republic, my powers were soon recognized, and I was found to be a Force Sensitive. My parents were thrilled and had an old family friend who is now a Jedi, come and get me. He brought me to Illum where he raised me and took me under his wing. When I turned 13, he said that my time to learn had finally come. I was very excited. He told me the first thing I must understand about the Universe it's silence. I voluntarily took an oath of silence. We communicated by simply sensing the other's feelings -//White Type//

He then said that I must travel to a planet that the force would bring me too. I ended up here at the DAJ. Where I hope one day to continue my training.

Last edited by Baal on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

You can be betwene 7 and 14 for RP age.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:53 am

ok sorry, 14 it is then Very Happy. I can't wait! I love to Role Play!
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:03 am

Up, I believe it is a Limit of 1 character per person within the clan, it is impossible to have multiple characters, unless council approves.  Also new characters shouldnt have that much experiance anyway. >.> Im sure a council member can tell you more.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 am

Yeah to clear some stuff out.
People that apply here with a new character will start at a young age, meaning they will learn everything from the start off.

This way people cant OP their characters above other hopefuls and follow the same path and classes as others.

So if you can edit your bio and app somewhat im all cool with it.

Good luck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Will do, thank you so much for all your input and taking the time to tell me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al   <<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Tyrael Ba'al
Page 1 of 1