Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sith Step Forward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Ravensdale

Sarah Ravensdale

The Sith Step Forward Empty
PostSubject: The Sith Step Forward   The Sith Step Forward EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:38 pm

INN - Imperial News Network - Dark Angels Feed

The Sith Step Forward Noel_vermillion_by_nika_vs-d4ro9xl

Hello there! Im the empire's associate here to bring you information on the inner workings of the empire and bring you their news should it interest you. I had orders to do this from the emperor himself several years ago however it has taken me this long to get in contact with you! So here i am, ready to bring you news!

Sith Leading the Next Assault

The Sith Step Forward SithWarriors-TORtrailer

After the dissapointing performance of the imperial knights aboard the last several fleets deployed by the empire, the sith have stepped forwards to lead the next few waves of assault upon the Vong. Launches from Malastare are being prepared for a few hours time. May they succeed where others have failed. Leading this new armada is said to be Sith Lord Voolak Kriin one of the current dark council.

Inquisitior related death

Several more Sith and Imperial knight trainee's have been found Ritually killed on dromund kaas Inquisitors are thought to have been behind this assault. Sith and Imperial Knight investigators continue their search for these terrorists but could this bring strain upon the tenuous relationship between the Galactic alliance and the empire?
Back to top Go down

The Sith Step Forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Galactic News-
Jump to: