Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lost and the Heroic [344 ABY]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

The Lost and the Heroic [344 ABY] Empty
PostSubject: The Lost and the Heroic [344 ABY]   The Lost and the Heroic [344 ABY] EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

The Lost and the Heroic

Late last night The I.S.S.D. Retaliation appeared leaping from hyperspace, shortly afterwards it was accompanied by a good portion of the lost armada. For a while they hung like unconscious wounded giants bleeding smoke and a mysterious green substance from their cuts and scrapes.

A Large flash announced the arrival of a much darker foe, blue and grey light streaked across the night sky as a tremendous vortex appeared and from within its maw came what seemed like the head of a great beast. As it opened it mouth it issued an intense scream, enough to shatter windows and shake the very foundations of the planet. As its mouth opened the seemingly dead armada opened fire. The night sky seemed to be alive with fire and light as the combined fleets of the Empire GA and Republic of Allied systems sent round after round into the beast seemingly to no effect.

As the beast began to emerge from the vortex, its true scale was revealed dwarfing even the mighty retaliation in size. As it reared its head a giant burst of green liquid shot from its mouth and caught one of the Galactic alliance ships on its flank, tearing it in two in one fell sweep, sending debris falling to the planet. The roar of engines shook the planet as the rear end of the mortally wounded GA cruiser smashed into its now separated front end knocking it off its course to hit the planet.

The I.S.S.D. Retaliation broke formation with the other ships and as it turned its blazing red engines sent a strangely warm glow down upon the planet of Himerius V. As it glided across the sky towards the beast it unleashed once more the fury of its turbolasers into the mouth of the beast its jets of green light searing towards the monstrous creature as they impacted the smell of roasting flesh could be smelt down on the planet. After a moment, the I.S.S.D. surged headlong into the mouth of the beast, splitting it almost into two separate sections. As the creature began to get forced back into the vortex the bow began to explode in the belly of the beast. As the I.S.S.D. Retaliation forced the beast back into the void.. and disappeared into the darkness, a tremendous explosion that once again shook the very foundations of the planet issued out of the vortex sending debris and wreckage raining down upon the planet. As the explosion erupted, the vortex began to collapse on itself.

As the onlookers raised their eyes to the heavens The night sky was alive with flaming wreckage which lit the night sky a dark orange while smoke and fire fell.

A short way from the temple a large shard of metal fell covered in ice and a green liquid. As lirin wiped the substance off she fell back into the snow and gazed upon what was written there.

''I.S.S.D. Retaliation, 'Leading us to a better future' ''
Back to top Go down

The Lost and the Heroic [344 ABY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: