Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sundering Continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Havenfall
Reporter

The Sundering Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Sundering Continues   The Sundering Continues EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:44 pm

The Sundering continues

The Sundering Continues SW_Invasion_art

Reports of assaults by these unknown invaders have reached as far east on the galactic map as Tatooine and as far west as bespin. While these reports are confined to the southern quarters who knows what will happen next? One thing is for certain, the Republic of allied systems, empire, and Galactic alliance need to finalize this treaty, it is uncertain what is holding up proceedings.

Superweapon development

The Sundering Continues CenterpointConstruction

the Galactic alliance And empire have admitted to having super weapons in construction, at this time it seems that perhaps the power of such war engines are required to turn the tide of the advancing invasion force.

The Fall of Naboo

The Sundering Continues Hilton-Gaslamp-Naboo

The remnants of those stationed on naboo have fled or been evacuated now, and just in time.. Only minutes ago the Planet fell totally to the invading forces. Several ships have gone missing from this sector of space including the I.S.S.D. Retaliation, It is hypothesized that the emperor himself may have gone missing while engaging in hand to hand combat upon the vessel.

Following is a list of those vessels missing for those concerned.

I.S.S.D. Retaliation
I.S.D. Vengeance
I.S.D. Tempest
I.S.D. Victory

GA.N.B. Serenity
GA.N.B. Enterprise
GA.N.B. Indomitable
GA.T.C. Domesticator

RAS.G.B. Dominator
RAS.G.B. Decimator
RAS.G.B. Fury
Back to top Go down