Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backhand Lightsaber

Go down 
+2
Nuhallis
MarlakKhatar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MarlakKhatar

Backhand Lightsaber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 am

I'll be fully honest. Back-hand sabers have a MASSIVE defence which make them quite overpowered..
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 am

Really Just depends on the sever settings for a staff does is not? Or for how ever your using it. I was thinking about this the other day simply for more Saber form variation...
Back to top Go down
LukaNuva

LukaNuva

PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 am

Honestly I was a little disappointed when I learned that there was no backhanded saber in the pack...then again using one backhand and one standard saber at once resulted in my unique form that was pretty balanced I guess. Eh, up to people above me though.
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm

I think the Backhanded Saber Stance should be added to the server. There would be more complexibilitiy with the Using of the Saber Styles between the Members, which would increase the fun of RPing and Dueling (In my point of view).
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm kind of iffy about it. I'm personally not really a backhand saber fan. And from what Marlak said, I agree. But it might be server side if it does have massive defense. I'm not really aware with all the "server set up stuff". Still, it's all up to higher ups to add it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:12 am

you wouldn't be able to have it added anyway as I hard from Kain that you cannot request sabers until Knight Rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backhand Lightsaber   Backhand Lightsaber Empty

Back to top Go down

Backhand Lightsaber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Map & Mod Suggestion-
Jump to: