Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bad experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

bad experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad experience   bad experience EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:21 am

Apologies for the wait.

Are you aware of our In game role play rules?
Have you Roleplayed on jedi academy before on other servers?

The Situation in general seems to have been caused by a misunderstanding between perhaps your inexperience role playing or other factors. Next time please calmly inform the other members of your situation in character before you demand a role.

It is true that our rulings say the above however it is common etiquette to introduce yourself to other role players on any server before joining in. Many of our own members even ask ''Is it ok for me to join in?'' before they will join the server.

I apologize for this unpleasant experience however i hope it will not deter you from visiting our server in the future, if it has however i hope you have fun elsewhere!

There have been many problems of late with newcomers causing nothing but trouble, not for sake of role play, merely in the name of causing trouble. By not answering in our OOC method you indirectly antagonized our members, perhaps next time try to answer when an admin is calling you up on something, it may have been important for example; he could have been warning you about breaches of plot... or story elements... or perhaps trying to help you, by not answering you only impeded your own progress on the server.

Once again Apologies, please use // for Out of Character chat if you decide to visit again.

(// <--- Double forward slashes before text indicate out of character chat and it plays a big role in our day to day server life, we are of course a role play CLAN not a community.))
Back to top Go down

bad experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Dark Angels HQ-
Jump to: