Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Order of Revan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telekin

Telekin

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:29 am

Hey, everybody. It's me, Faìthe. On behalf of the Order of Revan--which I thirdly rule, as Sith'ari--I welcome and request incorporation between our Orders. The Order of Revan is a fellow roleplay clan with many talented members in terms of roleplay and saber combat--based on Movie Battles II's mechanisms, anyway. Though we do host our servers on MBII, we are willing to convert to JA+ partially, should we be taken up on our offer. Feel free to make an account on our forums and see what we're about!

Order of Revan

And, just to make it more interesting, here's our hinting that we'd like DAJ involvement in roleplay style:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HoloNews

Unusually, the Exchange remnants have sacrificed their hold on the Outer Rim Territories for something of value in the Unknown Regions. The only thing they have relayed to the public is that they are building up a fleet to invade an organic mass unheard of until now. How they made this discovery, nobody knows as of yet. The vastly wealthy Mandalorian bounty hunter Shirei is leading the assault against any opposition within the uncharted territory. Further news will have to wait.

THE FLEET

"Why?"
Darth Ar'rii, Sith'ari of his Order and Black Knight of the Emperor, walked about in the ring, letting the prisoner hang suspended from the wall in chains. Recently, the Order of Revan had the misfortune of an infiltrator within their own ranks─a Jedi Knight, presumably. The Sith'ari doubted the possibility of a Jedi traitor at first, but even the purest of Jedi─Barriss Offee, for example─had walked such paths before. Remnants of the Exchange had finally found their haven─a world forged by both sides of the Force. For years, they still hunted Jedi, and by now had they amassed an army large enough to capture two star systems. The Order's security was now at stake.
"Why sacrifice your position for this fate?" It was completely foolish, the way Darth Ar'rii saw it.
He doubted this man was a mercenary. He hid his identity well, but he knew by his Force signature that it had to have been someone within the Order of Revan.
"Freedom," finally came the reply.
"Freedom?" The Sith'ari subconsciously chuckled. "You haven't earned this privelege. You are an insignificant brat of the Exchange."
With back still turned and without gesture, the chains that held the man by his arms let the prisoner loose, and despite all of his recent torture, the man landed perfectly on his feet.
A golden glow flickered through the air. He turned his mask to face it, and made out a dark silhouette walking toward him. His clawed right hand reached for his lightsaber, which he selected automatically from many at his waist. It snapped on, casting a bloody red glow through the room.
By that light, a man in Jedi robes was revealed, tall and straight-backed. The face beneath the hood was smooth-skinned and calm. His eyes gleamed, containing sorrow and pity. Familiar and yet unfamiliar, known and yet utterly unknown . . .
Darth Ar'rii hissed a low, dangerous sound through his mask's vocoder and crouched like a poised snake, master of Juyo, the most vicious form of lightsaber combat known in the galaxy.
The Jedi drew his own lightsaber─a bright sky blue─and adopted a classic Soresu opening stance, with left arm upraised, palm-down, running parallel to the lightsaber in his right. With his left foot forward he balanced perfectly on his right, ready to defend himself against any attack.
The Sith'ari didn't keep him waiting. He didn't employ any wild acrobatics or fancy Force moves. He simply lunged, using his whole body as a weapon, his balance and dexterity utterly focused. The dark side thrilled through him, harmonizing perfectly with the anger and hate in his heart. The traitor was going to die, one way or another. It might as well be now.
Blue blocked red in a spray of energy. Darth Ar'rii struck again, higher this time, a deceptively loose blow that hid deadly subtleties beneath its wide swing. The Jedi blocked it too─just. Soresu was a defensive fighting style, but it wouldn't last forever against the malignant grace of Juyo.
The Jedi came in hard and fast before Darth Ar'rii could rally another attack. He cared little if the Jedi hit him, so long as the damage was minimal. Close hits left flesh sizzling and armor smoking. The energy he saved on wild dodges he spent on tearing jagged planks from the walls and throwing them at the Jedi's head. All were deflected, but it distracted the man, robbed his attack of some of its momentum. When he paused, Darth Ar'rii sent a surge of Sith lightning under his guard.
The Jedi was caught in the flickering storm. His face twisted into a pained grimace. Then he brought his right arm down and placed the blade of his lightsaber directly in the lightning's path. The energy was absorbed by the blade, then bent back upon itself in a superconducting loop, striking its source with more energy than it had originally possessed. The Sith'ari stiffened as pain coursed up his hands and arms. The agony was unbearable─but bear it he did. His skin melted and warped all over his body, and he gagged on the stink of his own burning flesh. The pain and revulsion only fed the dark side, so the faster the lightning came back to him, the harder and stronger it flowed through him.
The loop couldn't last forever. With a blinding blue flash he and the Jedi were blown far apart, crashing with arms outstretched into the walls of the room and dropping to the floor. Their lightsabers skittered away in opposite directions, dead.
Flat on his back, Darth Ar'rii wheezed through his mask like an asthmatic Gand, only gradually regaining sensation in his arms and legs. His muscles twitched spastically when he tried to move. Acrid steam poured from his mask's narrow eye slits. Fearing that his Jedi opponent might be on his feet before him, he called on all the power of the Force to lift himself bodily into the air. Hanging suspended like a doll, with his feet some centimeters off the ground, he blinked his searing eyes until he could see again.
The Jedi was faring no better. He, too, was upright, but only just. He, too, had lost his lightsaber and not yet managed to reclaim it. The Sith'ari leered behind his mask. He had several other lightsabers to choose from, belonging to all the Jedi Knights he had killed. All he had to do was select one at random and strike.
Instead he reached out with his left hand and, as his Emperor and Dark Master Sidion had done to the first Jedi killed on this spot, long ago, gripped his opponent about the throat with the Force. Still smoking from the lightning attack, the young man jerked abruptly in the air.
They faced each other across the ring, neither touching the ground.
"Kill me," gasped the Jedi, "and you destroy yourself."
Darth Ar'rii laughed gloatingly, a hideous sound that bore little relation to anything made by a human throat. Summoning his lightsaber, he activated it and threw it at the stricken Jedi. The blade went through the Jedi's right shoulder and deactivated when the pommel hit flesh. The Jedi arched his back but didn't cry out. Savoring the moment, Darth Ar'rii unhitched one of the other lightsaber hilts from his belt, ignited it, too, and impaled the Jedi again. Over and over he stabbed the Jedi Knight until there were no more hilts at his belt and the floor beneath his victim was stained deep red.
Still the Jedi lived. A flicker of annoyance spoiled the moment, but then he remembered that there was one more lightsaber he hadn't used; the Jedi's own. Snatching it to him, Darth Ar'rii ignited the blade, drew his arm back, and stabbed the Jedi Knight through the heart.
That did the trick. The body dropped to the ground, inert, and Darth Ar'rii allowed himself to stand properly on the ground. The dark side throbbed through him. He was the living embodiment of power.
Tipping his masked head back, he crowed in triumph like a feral wolf cat.

As Jedi Knight Adner walked into the sensor room, he noticed some strange reading.
That can't be right.
But it was indeed right. The Exchange had assembled a massive force big enough to take on two star systems. He hurried from corridor to corridor and finally found him.
Adner watched in shock as he had just slain a Jedi Knight.
"What the hell are you doing!?" He didn't pause to reach for his green-bladed lightsaber. Igniting, he stood at the ready for any surprises of Ar'rii's personal techniques.
"I killed that Jedi Knight," he replied gravely, "because he has given away our haven to the Exchange. He is a traitor."
Adner took slow breaths. He calmed down a bit, slowly turning off his lightsaber, but was still disturbed that Darth Ar'rii had killed one of his Order. Regardless, Adner shook it off.
"I'm sorry," he slowly said, even though Ar'rii merely stared down at his victim's corpse with consideration. "Anyway, I came to tell you that according to our sensor logs, the Exchange has assembled a massive fleet. They have an ion cannon, too."
The Dark Lord actually paused, looking at his mechanical restraints. "I am aware. What else?"
"There have been bounties on us for a while. Now they intend to─"
He paused as a chill of false anticipation traveled about his spine. A dark presence clouded his thoughts. He had assumed it was the Sith'ari's, but this presence was different. It was threatening.
Suddenly, it was behind Adner. He drew his lightsaber and narrowly blocked a fatal strike. Turning around, he saw a familiar face─a Sith who had been a veteran of the Order of Revan. To Adner's dismay, he was a traitor. He sought combat.
The Jedi Knight had to be cautious, for this Sith was extraordinarily powerful. Adner formed a tight Soresu defense and prepared for the attack. The Sith attacked first, unleashing a powerful barrage of Ataru strikes. Adner blocked them and went onto the offensive, counterattacking with Djem So and unleashing a barrage of Force-infused Niman strikes, which caught him off guard and disarmed him.
Before Adner could deliver the fatal blow, he attacked with traditional Teräs Käsi hand-to-hand combat moves, catching the Jedi off guard and disarming him. They engaged in hand-to-hand before Adner got the upper hand and they both called their lightsabers to each other. This time, A was faster using Force Speed.
He attacked, barely missing the Sith traitor as he moved to counter attack. Adner desperately used a unique Protection Bubble, shielding himself from the otherwise fatal blow. He then released it and they charged each other, wills locked and unbreaking.
They found themselves caught in a saber lock. Adner was physically overpowering him, but the Sith barely dodged the attack. Guessing a frontal attack wouldn't work, he backed away and barraged the traitor with Force blasts before infusing his Force push with Electric Judgment.
He defended himself from it with his lightsaber, but it was what Ander was hoping for. It exploded in a current of electricity, unyieldingly stunning him. Finally, the Jedi rushed in and slayed him with the Flowing River technique.
Finally releasing himself from the seemingly unending world of combat, he took several breaths in exhaustion, staring up at Darth Ar'rii with disappointment. He had slain his foe, but the Sith'ari had merely spectated the entire time.
"Thanks for the help!" he said sternly through his clenched teeth.
"You needed the exercise. Now, where were we?" Ar'rii casually collected the infernal swords of the dead and then paused. "The Exchange now has a fleet."
"Yes," Ander answered, the weariness folding over him like a warm blanket. "What do we do?"
The monolith paused, rattling his claw-like fingers together in a conceding hand-fold. "I shall convene with the Emperor. I believe there is one more source of strength we could look to. Hopefully we can send a message through the Force."
"What if they don't get here when the Exchange has landed on our planet?"
Darth Ar'rii rasped with disgust behind his helmet. "Assemble what of our Order you can, and scout for Hellspawns. Hopefully we can release them against the first waves of Exchange forces."
He felt pity for those beasts, no matter how mindless and terrible they were. "They are not going to be tools of─"
"Do not fail in this task, or it's your life, along with all of ours."
Adner watched as the shadowed exoskeleton stalked the corridors of the Temple discreetly, and reluctantly took his comlink. "All warriors assemble in the War Room."
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:21 pm

This request will be discussed by the council.
However, you being part of another JA+ clan and partly leading it or fully im not sure.
And going more into the Rping we might deny your application request at this order, just to inform you.

You will receive word about this later.
Back to top Go down
Telekin

Telekin

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:54 am

So, if OR's incorporation was accepted, I'd be pulled out of DAJ since I can't have alter-egos. :/

Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 am

That will completely be in your hands, meaning if OR will switch to japlus for RP or not.
If it stays a MBII clan ill be fine with your application and you can give the hopeful period a shot.

However i just read your story on old DAJ forums and well im not that fond on some stuff.

First of all, i would've liked it if you mentioned your old character ''Logan'' in your application.

Second, this DAJ was created ''out'' of the old DAJ and the clan GF. GF was a clan i created with several others who are now also part of this DAJ. And why did we create this DAJ?
Well if you pay close attention to the other DAJ its like a ''dead zone'' of inactivity, and we on the other hand are quite active aside of our daily work or school activities.

This is not ''Kain's DAJ'', this is a new DAJ that is being led by a complete council.
We focus on having fun and we do that by Roleplaying properly, meaning no OP, no metagaming or trolling around. This is causing some friction here and there but that is normal cause its rather different than people had in other clans or w.e.

We are all here to learn and to improve our RP, atleast thats how i look at it.
If you like to ask me questions on how things ''evolved'' and why there are two DAJ's, just ask and im happy to explain some stuff on how this DAJ was created.
So yeah, basically dont judge us before you know all the facts would be nice.

So no ''Kain's DAJ'' just ''new DAJ'' would suffice, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Telekin

Telekin

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

It was a neutral argument seeing the feelings of both sides. We should all be working together, not opposing each other.
Back to top Go down
Drakyl YukiShiro
Founder
Drakyl YukiShiro

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Hmm, I don't usually comment or speak on such matters, most clan members including Nuhallis and Jauslyin know me as an easy going fun loving guy, that jokes around and is the most random person to probably walk this earth, but I take this clan and my job towards it seriously.

I do not mind you, nor your past, you are more than welcomed here as a hopeful and possible initiate, but you are not welcomed to jump to conclusions that you have no basis on...You probably did NOT know both Sirius and Vrook (Currently some of the oldest DAJ members) are leaders of this clan and on it's council. The clan is based on fairness and a rather objective judgement, although some disagree on some points, but at the end of the day they'd agree that we kept our promise of neutrality and fair judgement to the best of our abilities.

You on the side have fell to your part of the agreement, as it is publicly known you have signed to three agreements....One was signed when you sent in an application to this DAJ, that you will never leak information that has been given to you as a privilege by the council or other clan members. The Second was signed when you made an alliance application were you mandated you had no ill attempts towards the clan and sought a shared Cannon were both clans could cooperate to better enhance the role play of both sides. Third was when you made the account, were you promised to refrain from vulgar language and sexual contact. Where have you fell? In the second and first agreements, lacking in both as it is obvious in your threat on the other DAJ's fourms. If you do not know here is a nutshell: " Lying about your identity, Falsely accusing people of acts"

Last but not least you said it was a neutral "argument" lemme tell you why you are rather wrong and mislead by your own thoughts, calling this clan "Kains Clan" gives it a single color, taking a judgement that it is of a single type and way of thinking and ruled by kain, which I do not have enough words to express on how wrong that is.....while characterizing that clan as the underdog being opressed, calling the people in this clan as left-overs, or people who didn;t get into the other DAJ, I'll have you know that more than half of our member base, were padawans, adepts, knights, masters, and Council members in DAJ. So do not, co making assumptions you are bad at, final thing this doesn't effect your chances of getting in, just kinda lowered your moral standing (well from my point of view at least)...

PS: play on both servers like Dara suggested, I know it's a radical thought, but might pay off.
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net
Kain
Founder
Kain

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Thank you for clearing that out Drak.

I have nothing more to add.
Back to top Go down
Telekin

Telekin

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:35 am

I'm sorry, guys. I wasn't sure what to believe, and Kain, I think that sometimes, the judgment placed on you is unfair. I was confused and gone from DAJ for a while, and had no idea what transpired. Hopefully we can play sometime on the server. I apologize for all of this--for hiding my identity, and things. I wouldn't have hidden myself if I didn't want to be a better person, and I had no idea where to look when I found out that there was a split.

I'll never do something so radical ever again. And I won't play on the other DAJ server if it makes things easier. My apologies to you, Kain.

~Faìthe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Order of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of Revan   Order of Revan Empty

Back to top Go down

Order of Revan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Dark Angels Sub-Professions :: Diplomacy Wing :: Alliance Requests-
Jump to: