Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Jedi Exposed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana Allera

A Jedi Exposed? Empty
PostSubject: A Jedi Exposed?   A Jedi Exposed? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:50 pm

After the recent news message of the senators strange ''hobby'' the detectives now reveal the name of a known Jedi master.

Detective Hulagk Hyro explains their find.

''During our search we found the name of Kain YukiShiro on the club list of regulary visitors. Cause this club is rather controversial and a jedi has a somewhat of an ''example'' status we are rather worried who else has visited this place?''

Just a small part of the interview i had just an hour ago!
Its difficult to think that our own jedi master Kain YukiShiro with his reputation would be involved in such strange sexual activities.
Thats why i went for a word with master Kain YukiShiro himself to ask him about to accusations put on him by detective Hulagk Hyro.

Soon after i arrived at the temple and ask for Kain YukiShiro his lawyer Bernass Onage approached me for speaking in Mr. YukiShiro's behalf.

''Mr. YukiShiro is not involved in any strange sexual activities or a club member of any sexual clubs, it is outrages that someone tries to frame him on something of this level of unsavouriness! Aside from the fact Mr. YukiShiro was not even there during the building raid, he was helping the orphans in the local orphanage of Mos Kreetle.''

After our word with Mr. YukiShiro's lawyer we managed to catch Mr. YukiShiro himself in person, trying to enter the temple at a side door.
We actually managed to get a small reaction from Mr. YukiShiro himelf.

''Blame the budget cuts if they try to frame me on anything..''

This is Diana Allera, signing out.
Back to top Go down

A Jedi Exposed?
Page 1 of 1