Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin

Go down 
+3
Dereck Le'inn
Galen Durnal III
Yorex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorex

<<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:26 pm

(RP)Name - Yorex Ilumin

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 17

(RP)Race - Epicanthic

(RP)Place of Birth -  Panatha

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I Was taught as a Jedi and reached the rank of Padawan almost ready for knighthood. But I went to find my parents and after a year of searching I found them and lived there for another half year. Now I am ready to come back and continue my old Duty as Padawan. And continue learning the Ways of the Force

(RL)Age - 21

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Yes.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - I read it and nodded all the way through! Very Happy

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you?  Yes. I where Padawan.

(RP)Previous Clans - DAJ.

(RP)Short Biography -  Yorex lived on Panatha till he was 6. Is very close to the unknown regions and therefore a peaceful planet. And it was a safe place to grow up. Yorex always though higly of the DAJ jedi's and felt a strange connection to the life around him. But he was bored in this safe environment. He was always lively and active and not affraid of anything. His great great grandfathers brother was a Jedi Knight.
One day Vil'har(Yorex's dad) and Yorex sees a black shadow formed creature. The race was called a Debel, the Debel gave his light saber to Vil'har and looked upon Yorex and put his hand on Yorex's head and said take this kid to the DAJ temple.
And so Vil'har went to the temple to get his son recruited.

Yorex was taught by DAJ and became a padawan. As a Padawan Yorex found a master pretty fast and it was Galen Durnal which taught him. One day he traveled into Space to search for his parents which he found and lived with for 6 months and then he wanted to return to DAJ.
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Welcome baaaaack :DD
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome and have fun on the server
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Yorex! Behbeh! Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 am

Good to see you Yorex.
I already used u as an npc so thank you for that!

Goodluck and hope to see you soon again.
Back to top Go down
Yorex

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 pm

I am still around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Good to hear... Too bad you missed the ceremony today because of that hologram xD. But don't worry, it'll happen soon, and I'm sure you know what's it about..
Back to top Go down
Yorex

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Yea Rancors running around outside.... I did not see that coming! xD
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Rawr... yeah rancors seem to be an issue.. WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE and congratulations on being food for fluffys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin   <<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> - Yorex Ilumin
Page 1 of 1