Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frantz Starflyer

Frantz Starflyer

<<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer   <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:41 pm

(RP)Name - Frantz Starflyer

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP)Place of Birth - Dantooine

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To become strong like my father and to learn the ways of the force

(RL)Age - 19

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Yes I do: Kain, Elena, and Sirius

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? -Of course, and I agree to the rules

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - Yes, Desmund Starflyer, the highest rank I obtained in the old DAJ was knight

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Desmund Starflyer

(RP)Previous Clans - The Old DAJ

(RP)Short Biography - It has been 2 years since Frantz was separated from his beloved mother and sister, the only thing that was protecting Frantz was none other than his father, Desmund Starflyer. Now that Frantz is 4 years old he is ready to prepare for what awaits him in the new temple of the Dark Angels. Desmund and Frantz approach from the atmosphere to the hangar of the new temple hopeing someone will take the two in...
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer   <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Good luck Des. ^.^b
Though I know you won´t need it ( if you stay active, that is Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer   <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer   <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Weba youll be fine!!
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer   <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Good luck des Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer   <<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> - Frantz Starflyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Application Request-
Jump to: