Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaXTaco

<-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application Empty
PostSubject: <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application   <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:25 am

(RP)Name - Tesvalo Loran

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 13

(RP)Race - Miraluka

(RP)Place of Birth - Alpheridies

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To further my mastery of the force and become a true Jedi

(RL)Age - 17

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? No

(RP)Short Biography - Tesvalo was born on Alpheridies as a decently well off young man. His parents were the definition of middle class, but still lived rather comfortably. At the age of 9 he began working in his parent's cantina, cleaning and doing other small tasks to help. Through rumors, he heard of the Dark Angels Jedi Order, and his interest peaked. But Tesvalo's lucky day had arrived, as he saw 2 Force auras approaching the cantina, and he knew what was happening. It's was on this day that the 2 Jedi realized he was a Force-Sensitive, and requested he come to the DAJ temple. Tesvalo's father agreed, and this began the young man's journey to becoming a Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application   <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Sorry to disappoint you but the clan is dead.
I think JEDI is still quite active as a RP clan in JKA so maybe you can give them a shot.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
AlphaXTaco

PostSubject: Re: <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application   <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:11 am

Well that's just dookie :c

Oh well, thanks for informing me. I wasn't too sure, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I appreciate the information! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application   <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Yw, and who knows... we might face each other in Battlefront ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application   <-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

<-Pending-> Tesvalo Loran's Application
Page 1 of 1