Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014   Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Planet visited: Adumar
Mission starting time and date: 23. 3. 2014 20:00 GMT+1
Mission ending time and date: 23. 3. 2014 21:58 GMT+1
Purchased equipment: 2x J-1 shuttle
Price paid: 49 500 Credits
Mission leader: Knight Leenik Shodu
Mission participants: Master Kain YukiShiro, Adept Sevi Zurrash, Padawan Tyrael Ba’al /*Sylar Rush, Avea(NPC)*/
Mission status: Green
Mission report:
I asked two padawans to follow me on supply run. Both seemed pleased that they can leave the temple for a moment. Master YukiShiro decided to follow us on this supply run. I quickly briefed Sevi and Tyrael what will we do at the supply run. I decided to give them quick brief on what will we do. Both Sevi and Tyrael were free to wonder around Adumar city in search for merchant that will sell us shuttles we were looking for while Master YukiShiro was watching over our last shuttle. After like a hour Tyrael managed to find merchant that was selling shuttles we were looking for. Suprisingly merchant’s prices were...really low, but ships seemed to be in good shape. It could be seen on their weapons that they came through some sort of battle some time ago. Journals were erased and so was fly map. Merchant claimed that this ship was owned by some pirates and he claimed that he got these ships from his friend from Imperial army. Me and Sevi took quick look on both ships and we didn’t find any problem on both of them. Technicians should still take a look on both of these ships. We then drove ships back to our temple where they are waiting for further check.

~Knight Leenik Shodu
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014   Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:21 pm

I will look at the ships when I get time. So it will be tonight
Back to top Go down

Supply run report: Sunday, 23rd March 2014
Page 1 of 1