Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My small TRP Star Wars community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aegon

Aegon

My small TRP Star Wars community Empty
PostSubject: My small TRP Star Wars community   My small TRP Star Wars community EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 pm

So considuring im bored out of my mind right now and dont really have anything to do I have decided to make a forum based TRP community based in Star Wars universe that does not fallow Canon story so you can create your own races (as long as they are not OP and can be put in Star Wars universe). The story is based in 30 000 or 40 000 BBY,so technology is still preety mutch undeveloped and outside Core regions the galaxy is still being explored and colonised,you are able to start your own Jedi Order or your own Sith order or a mixture of bouth of them basicly creating what you want on ANY planet you want just be cerfule not to select a planet faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from core regions becuse you might not be discowerd by other factions/races for years. Also considuring the time woudl  pass by 2 weeks 1 year so you dont spend months and months of iRL time to develop a lightsaber XD But when you create your own faction you get One planet that you pick and then you can slowly spread around on the other planets.

There is few rules tho.

1.If there is 2 Sith groups and they know of each other they can have 1 Dark Lord,but in case they dont know about each other existance each group can have Its own Dark Lord.
2.Rakatas are off limits.
3.If you have resorces to create technology,then you can create it but make sure you have technology developed to develop that techonlogy
4.no meta gaming power gaming etc
5.For a faction to become an Empire/Republic/Confederation/Any kind of that bigger title it has to hold atleast 10 to 15 Systems in its control
6.You can create any race you want as LONG as it can fit in Star Wars universe and it is not super overpowerd

If you are interested msg me on xfire or post here il make the forum today or tomrrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

My small TRP Star Wars community Empty
PostSubject: Re: My small TRP Star Wars community   My small TRP Star Wars community EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 pm

And please note this is not a clan and its not based on JKA so you are all wellcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My small TRP Star Wars community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Bar Section-
Jump to: