Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noah Carter's Diary Log.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Carter

Location : On the Password'd Server waiting for someone to Roleplay with :(

Noah Carter's Diary Log. Empty
PostSubject: Noah Carter's Diary Log.   Noah Carter's Diary Log. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:17 am

All who read this and want it to effect the Roleplay In-game. You must have access to Noah's Private Data-pad.

Log 1: Arrival
Man, this place is very warm welcoming. I would wanna see who can hunt me here. I just hope I'm not targeted. I need to find out more about myself. This Self-Mission is more Complex every second! I have a strange Mandolorian Helmet in my case. Wonder who's it is. Or what it is. Its like a Greenish, with Red outlines on the visor. Its scary. I cant even research who's it is. I need access to the Archives. I cant get over my shyness. I am still having dreams of that Black Figure. Who is he? Or what is it. I slowly know more. But less.
-=End of log=-

((The More I roleplay, the more this log gets updated. I am not planning ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Noah Carter's Diary Log.   Noah Carter's Diary Log. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:43 am

We actually have a Section for these called Student Journal's, you will have access to that part of the forum once you are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Noah Carter

Location : On the Password'd Server waiting for someone to Roleplay with :(

PostSubject: Re: Noah Carter's Diary Log.   Noah Carter's Diary Log. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:48 am

Ah, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Carter's Diary Log.   Noah Carter's Diary Log. Empty

Back to top Go down

Noah Carter's Diary Log.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Dark Angels HQ-
Jump to: